Exciting news! Porchlight Homes is hoping to bring its genuine touch and personalized care of family to Mesa, Arizona. Before we can begin building our newest craft neighborhood, there are a few things that need to fall into place.
Porchlight Homes is under contract to purchase Parcel A of Desert Place at Morrison Ranch. We intend to rezone and develop the property for 37 single-family detached homes with lot sizes of 50 feet x 115 feet, matching the existing lot sizes surrounding the parcel.
Here is a snapshot of the area:
Development of this neighborhood will require approval of 2/3 of the members of the Desert Place at Morrison Ranch Homeowners Association to:
1. Annex Parcel A into the Desert Place at Morrison Ranch HOA.
2. Transfer portions of Tract B and E to Parcel A for lot and vehicular access.
• Protect property values with quality single-family detached homes vs. unknown commercial use.
• Increase in HOA income by approximately $40,000 per year with minimal incremental expense.
• Strengthen reserves and operating funds by over $13,000 with 37 new home closings.
• Porchlight will bear all administrative costs of the HOA annexation and the tract transfer.
Thoughtful craftsmanship and the personalized care of family. You wouldn’t expect anything less from a Porchlight Homes community. Below is a preview of the home elevations planned by Porchlight Homes for Desert Place. Pricing is not yet determined, but new homes traditionally yield a 5-8% premium above comparable resale homes in same area.
Thank you for your interest in learning more about this project. At Porchlight Homes, we pride ourselves on being accessible! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out.