5 New Year’s Resolutions for Your Home
Posted on December 30th, 2017
“5 New Year’s Resolutions for Your Home”
- Organize and Streamline
- Inexpensive plastic bins in multiple sizes help to organize snacks on your pantry shelves, children’s toys in a playroom, toiletries in a bathroom, and odds & ends in your garage.
- Safety Check
- Check the batteries in your fire alarm/carbon monoxide detectors.
- Shrink Your Bills
- Porchlight Homes uses high quality building materials to help keep your utility costs low but here are some other ideas: change your air filters monthly, only do full loads in your dishwasher and washing machine, and turn off lights when you leave the house.
- Up Your Curb Appeal
- Prepare your yard for Spring plants and flowers by cleaning up dead leaves and trimming up trees and bushes.
- Replace sparse gravel spots and touch up exterior paint.
- The “To-Do” List
- Pick a project that you continue to put off and DO IT! Whether it’s a bathroom remodel, building an entertainment center, or simply painting your front door a different color. Do the project! Check it off your list!